Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The course is divided into 3 modules
- Implementing IP Routing
- Implementing IP Switching
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks
At least 70 hours per module of instructor led training (usually two – 3 hours sessions a week over 12 weeks)
- To provides an in-depth, theoretical overview of advanced routing and switching and troubleshooting complex enterprise networks
- To build on the Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching courses with more complex network configurations, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
- To provide significant hands-on interaction with networking equipment to prepare students for certification exams and career opportunities
- To provide hands-on labs and case studies to help students apply what they learn and develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
What you will learn
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions
- Implement IPv6, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF in an enterprise network.
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Plan and execute regular network maintenance to monitor and maintain complex enterprise routed and switched IP networks.
- Perform network troubleshooting using technology-based processes and best practices, based on systematic and industry recognized approaches